Ibogaine Aftercare At-A-Glance
Welcome to our retreat center nested amidst lush, subtropical, high mountain valleys in central Mexico. The climate here is mild and pleasant and the land is abundant with clean springs, waterfalls, fruit orchards and flowers that surround you with an inspiring beauty. The location is safe and easily accessed from anywhere you travel in Mexico.
Yet, we have more important reasons for choosing this land as the site for our retreats. This land is home to many ancient healing traditions of Mexico that date back thousands of years. Today, curanderos and indigenous healers continue their work through ceremonies. The Mexican government recognizes their traditional use of plant medicine, which is also gaining increased attention due to its effectiveness in healing addictions and other health and psychological conditions.
A typical day at Living Clean includes activities that help you to stay grounded in your new self and find new rewards in your recovery. Regular sessions of individual and group psychotherapy help to integrate the insights revealed by the Ibogaine treatment.
We're always happy to answer your questions.
Our retreats help to integrate the psycho-spiritual and physical effects of Ibogaine with a range of therapeutic modalities:
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Ibogaine micro-dose therapy
- Sacred Plants ceremonies with indigenous leaders
- Garden therapy and permaculture
- Restorative nutrition and adaptogens
- Mindfulness practices and yogic breathwork techniques for impulse control
- Dance and art therapy
- Equine therapy
- Temazcal ceremonies
- Nature based therapy
- Intentional visits to sacred and historical sites
- Restorative Yoga and meditation