Ibogaine Aftercare At-A-Glance
Welcome to our new program's location in Mount Shasta, Northern California. The climate here is mild and pleasant and the land is abundant with clean springs, waterfalls, forests and flower meadows. In winter, this area is known for excellent ski and snow shoe adventures. Nature surrounds you here with an inspiring beauty. The location is safe and easily accessed from anywhere you travel.
A typical day at Living Clean includes activities that help you to stay grounded in your new self and find new rewards in your recovery. Regular sessions of individual and group psychotherapy help to integrate the insights revealed by the Ibogaine treatment.
We're always happy to answer your questions.
Our retreats help to integrate the psycho-spiritual and physical effects of Ibogaine with a range of therapeutic modalities:
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Sacred Plants ceremonies with indigenous leaders
- Garden therapy and permaculture
- Restorative nutrition and adaptogens
- Mindfulness practices and yogic breathwork techniques for impulse control
- Dance and art therapy
- Equine therapy
- Temazcal ceremonies
- Nature based therapy
- Intentional visits to sacred and historical sites
- Restorative Yoga and meditation